Have you been trying make money using twitter, but been unsuccessful with the same just because you don’t have many followers on whose base would the advertisers approach you? If so, then time has changed and you don’t really need to have a big number of followers so that advertisers can personally contact you. Sponsored Tweets makes it the whole process much more easier than what you think. In this review, we shall look at the different ways how this platform will be beneficial to you.
What Is Sponsored Tweets
It is basically a site where advertisers meet publishers. The only way to advertise here is by ‘tweets’ on Twitter. The advertisers create ‘opportunities’ which are sent to the tweeters. The offers depend on the advertisers. They might send out offers individually, or to a bunch of tweeters that meet the requirements (e.g.- the minimum number of followers, account age etc.).
How Is The Price Determined
The price/cost for the tweets can be determined in two different ways.
1) The advertiser might decide to have a CPC for the tweet, and a deadline for that particular tweets. This means that if the tweet was published right now and the deadline was 3 days, the cost will be decided by the total number of clicks during the three days times the CPC.
2) The other way to decide a price for the tweet is a fixed price given that the tweeter has. A tweeter can set a ‘price per tweet’ into the account settings. When advertisers approach that tweeter individually, they have to offer a tweet for that price. The tweeter is given a deadline to meet the number of clicks required, and if not, the tweet is ‘re-tweeted’ once to meet the required clicks. Once met, the tweeter gets the payment.
What Decides The Price?
Pricing is always the most cherished part in any field. Sponsored tweets also makes the process very easy for the tweeters. Once the advertisers are satisfied with the number of clicks received on the fixed-price tweets, they can manually approve the payment OR if the advertiser fails to do so, the payment is automatically approved after the given deadline which is usually about 3-10 days for fixed tweets.
For the CPC tweets, the deadlines are usually longer and not all advertisers care paying before the deadline. Hence, payments for CPC tweets can either be approved manually by the advertisers or automatically after the deadline.
What To Tweet?
Well, this is not something for you to worry. When advertisers send opportunities, they always include the tweet message and a link (which obviously has to be there). The tweeters can customize the message body, but it has to pass on the same message any how. Also, one has to disclose every tweet and Sponsored Tweets just makes it completely easy by providing a list of about 8 disclosures such as “Ad:, #Ad, Advertisement, Brought To You By etc.”. Paid tweets cannot be tweeted without disclosing that it is sponsored.
How To Get Paid?
Currently, sponsored tweets has one payment option and that is Paypal. There is no minimum balance required to withdraw the money, but there is one condition. If the balance is below $50, a sum of $2 id deducted from the withdrawal amount. Therefore, for every withdrawal below $50, the tweeter has to pay $2. For example – If your balance is $30 and you want to withdraw $20 from it, you will only receive $18 in your Paypal account.
You can join through the button above. But remember to read the benefits of the PRO account mentioned below. You might just be attracted more to the service!
Benefits Of Pro Account (Optional)
Sponsored Tweets also offers the tweeters to go PRO just by paying a small fee. Even though it is not mandatory to get a PRO account, trying it out is no harm because the fee is really very low. Currently, you can get a FREE PRO account on Sponsored Tweets for one month, and then pay $1.99 every month. The following are the benefits of having a PRO account.
- The fee ($2) for withdrawals cuts off at reaching $25 as a balance.
- The profile gets a PRO badge, which advertisers can see.
- Advertisers are more attracted because they know that the profile is active.
- All this, therefore, brings in more opportunities.
To conclude, Sponsored Tweets is indeed a great platform to earn money through your Twitter profile. Even if you don’t have a huge number of followers, you can yet yield some bucks if you’re dedicated enough.